Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

Halloween this year was so much fun for us. Since she has an obsession with the musical Wicked, Hannah decided that she wanted to be Glinda---or should I say Ga-Linda?! Aaron was Yoda from Star Wars. We took the kids to Mickey's Halloween Treat at Disney's CA Adventure the week before Halloween and they had a blast. Two nights later they got to dress up again and go to our ward's annual trunk-or-treat.
Halloween night was a little crazy. Scott left work early and got the kids ready and took them down to Irvine to go trick-or-treating with my sister's kids in Irvine. I was held up in traffic and my nightly radiation treatment, so I didn't make it to Irvine in time to go trick-or-treating with them. I was bummed, but I am grateful that Scott was willing to play the role of mom for the night. He has really come through for me many times this past year.


This is Hannah as Glinda and her cousin Haley as Elphaba.

3 comments:

What R U Waiting 4! said...

oh for cute!!! yes those are my cousins and my favorite aunt and uncle:D

What R U Waiting 4! said...

by the way this is morgan!

Dianna said...

Yeah! The Chapman's have a blog!!! Instantly you don't feel quite so far away. I can't wait to see your family's updates! Love ya!