Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Did you miss me?

I've been away from the blogging world for a little while. We survived the holidays and are good and healthy. We recently spent a week in Utah and had a blast. I couldn't get over how cold it was. I don't remember it being so cold during the four years that I lived there. We stayed at my brother's house in Kaysville. They promised us great snow and fun times, and that's what we got. Scott and Hannah wanted to go skiing, but there were frostbite warnings because it was so cold. Maybe next trip. We played in the snow, visited Temple Square, went ice skating, visited my Alma Mater (BYU), and spent time with family.
Hannah had never seen snow before. She was thrilled!!!






This was what Aaron thought of the snow.



Hannah's cousins teaching her how to give a "white wash."






She had a blast sledding and tubing down the hill in my brother's back yard. Christian, Lauren and Michaela, thank you for being so patient with her.





Aaron turned 18 months last week.
To make a long story short, he does not enjoy the nursery.




And on a final note...

Last night I finally finished the Eclipse novel. I doubt that I will ever find anyone in a novel who can make me swoon as much as Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, but Edward (sigh) is in a close second. I am looking forward to reading about what the future holds for Edward and Bella in the next novel--but that won't be coming out until the fall. I have finally finished the seemingly never-ending stack of books that were given to me by friends and family when I first started chemo, so I am looking for new things to read. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

Sounds like you had a great trip up North!! Fred and Carol are always a blast!! Their kids are getting so old... which makes me feel old... but I'm sure it makes Fred and Carol feel MUCH MUCH OLDER!!! Ha! Ha! Love you guys!! Steph