"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." Thomas S. Monson
hahahaha............shes so cute! so you guys better clear up your calendar so we can hang out! heard you were passing on a night with us to hang out with some iguanas..... :)
She's growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms... wishing that I would move closer to you!!! I'm still wishing and it's been how long????
2 comments:
hahahaha............shes so cute! so you guys better clear up your calendar so we can hang out! heard you were passing on a night with us to hang out with some iguanas..... :)
She's growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms... wishing that I would move closer to you!!! I'm still wishing and it's been how long????
Post a Comment