Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feeling better and excited for something

Thought I would take a few moments and let everyone know that I am finally feeling somewhat normal since last week's treatment. I didn't want to post again until I could say that. Friday through Sunday was pretty bad. I was in so much pain everywhere, especially my legs. I had to take the ambien to make me go to sleep at night. According to Scott I would get up and wander around the house and I have no recollection of doing that. Scarey!! On Saturday I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I rummaged through my medicine cabinet and found some norco that I had leftover from last year's chemo, and it was still good, so I took some. Within half an hour it took the edge of the pain off enough so that I could take care of my kids while Scott went to the Priesthood session of general conference. I know, all of my nurse-friends are out there shaking their heads at me for self-medicating, but I couldn't take it anymore. The body pain started lessening on Sunday night and I can say that I woke up today feeling pretty good.
So I've been walking around the house today with a little spring in my step and I started to think of the reasons why that would be: Is it because I woke up feeling good? No. Is it because it's such a beautiful day out today? No.
Could it possibly be because...


my favorite show is finally going to be back on TV tonight?

YES, that's it!!!
I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

Whatever it takes right :) I will be thinking of you while were watching it and hoping that if nothing else, the office will be able to make you laugh tonight :)
Glad you are feeling better!!!!!

Forest said...

Hi Heather it's Paige! Fawn told me about your blog. Previously I seemed to find out about you by running in to people at Costco (or Walmart)! This is much better! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Our house is pretty excited for tonights new show! We have the first 3 seasons on DVD and I am ready for some new stuff!

cherise and Tristan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.