http://www.whittierdailynews.com/rds_search/ci_8834963?IADID=Search-www.whittierdailynews.com-www.whittierdailynews.com
If you check out the link above, you can read an article that was in the Whittier Daily News about my dad and his friends who are all retiring this June. My dad has been a hard working teacher for 50 years and is such an amazing person. Love you dad!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Granada... what great memories! I don't know what Fred-O is going to do. He is such a wonderful example in my life!! I'm glad that we were both blessed with the most amazing fathers!!
I hope they are throwing a big party for your dad- he deserves it!
That's SO neat!
I am SO glad you found our blog!! Keep in touch!! We are going to be in Utah for a while, but will be returning back to the Orange County area soon!! We have had so much fun getting to know Hannah, she has SO MUCH personality! =) You family is in our thoughts and prayers!
Hey Heather,
It's Nancee Phillips. I found you on Fawn's blog. My brother, Rick, said you are in his ward and he was supposed to send me your email address, but he never did. Tell your dad congrats. I was happy to be his student. I'm going to read the rest of your blog now to see how you are doing.
Heather! I haven't seen you forever! I found your blog through Fawn's. Hope you don't mind. Your family is beautiful!
Hi Heather!
Nanc just told me that you had a blog, so I thought I'd stop by and pay you a "visit". Your family is so cute! Let me know if you want access to my blog, it's private but I can email you the invite.
Hugs
Jenn (Dorsch)
I've been meaning to leave a comment since I saw this post! PLEASE give your Dad a hug for me! I'm worn out after 8 years...I can't imagine 50. Fred is my hero. Give him a hug for me and please pass on my congratulations and best wishes! Lots of love to the Luedtkes!
Post a Comment