Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some Family Pictures

Our friend Michelle called a few weeks ago and asked if she could take some family pictures of us before I loose my hair. If you go to her blog, she has a few of the photos up. Check them out!

http://thewonderfulnguyens.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Michael said...

Hey Heather,

It's Jen and Mike. We just checked out your family pictures and we think they are so adorable!!!

Dianna said...

i LOVE them! You look beautiful and the kids are so adorable. Oh, yeah, Scott looks handsome too! :-) Thanks for sharing. You're always in our prayers. Love you!

Tonya said...

Heather...you look so beautiful! I love these photos...she captured your incredible family!

Just beautiful!

xoxo

Tonya

Unknown said...

These pictures are so perfect! I love you guys and miss you! Much love to everyone of you!

A | E said...

I love those pictures!

Sandy Plummer said...

Heather: Great pictures!
Paige told me you were going to lunch the other day and I told her to tell you...
"Mrs. Peacock's a man?"
I also told her I had a dream that I had gone to a hospital to visit you. It was pretty random!
You're in our prayers!
Sandy Wanlass Plummer
http://eddeeplummer.blogspot.com